The information we collect
We will collect the device information for customers adding devices to their accounts in order to provide software functions and applications for you. When you use our software, it requires certain information about your non-personally identifiable information such as your domain names, IP addresses, and phone language. Our software will automatically store this information for future uses.
How do we use your information?
- We will collect personal information and device information for the following purposes:
- Services and other functions of the software itself;
- To improve the content, appearance and functionality of software services;
- To understand your needs and preferences;
- For research and evaluation;
- To manage and develop our business and operations and management of customers, etc.;
- To detect and protect us and other third parties against negligence, fraud, damage, theft and other illegal acts;
- Any legal, regulatory requirements, procedures, or terms of the license, and shall comply with the requirements of implementation;
We will comply with all lawful requirements to disclose information, including requirements from law enforcement, governments, and third parties to respond to judicial proceedings, as well as to protect our users.
We take the privacy of minors very seriously. If a minor under the age of 18 wishes to use these services, they must first obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian. We protect personal information of minors in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
We have adopted various security measures to protect your personal information. We use a variety of systems, security technologies, procedures, and other measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. If you have any questions about our personal information protection, please call us.
This Privacy Statement may be modified from time to time without notification. Modified content will be posted on our website.